Subject: [Leica] Re: Staged photos
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Wed May 12 15:54:16 2004

Jeffery:

>Every time I lifted my camera, she would
>smile and wave to me.

Smile and take her picture.  Repeat.  Eventually, you'll become part of the
landscape and not something new.  Sure, you might burn some film in the
process.  But film is cheap.  :)  Don't make sudden movements...like lifting
your camera.  Keep it to your eye.  Become one with the wall behind you.
Invoke your invisibility power.  She'll forget about you.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Re: Staged photos)