Subject: [Leica] Re: bd's students work
From: ericm at (Eric)
Date: Mon May 10 18:34:03 2004

On Mon, 10 May 2004 17:28:11 -0600, "Kit McChesney" <>

>You know, why don't we give the poor student a break? She's not a web
>developer, nor is she a member of the W3 standards committee (Heaven
>forbid!). Just a creative individual using a very convenient medium for
>displaying her work. So she's got fat files. What, are we being size-ist in
>here now? ;-)

Uhm...I thought Andrew was trying to be helpful.

If I'm doing something that isn't ideal and I'm doing it out of ignorance,
I'd appreciate somebody telling me.

Replies: Reply from feli at (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] Re: bd's students work)
Message from kitmc at (Kit McChesney) ([Leica] RE: bd's students work)