Subject: [Leica] Ten years behind? I think so!.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed May 5 18:23:26 2004

Tim Atherton twitched the old lad here! :-(

If I knew how to show an emoticon illustrating  "I'm mad as hell " about the
"astronaught photographer" I'd'use it!"

Subject: RE: [Leica] Ten years behind? I think so!.

 > How dare you talk about Brian Adams like that.;-)<<  Now you said that I
didn't.

Tim said this also:
> The one that gets me is Roberta "I'm an astronaut" bloody Bondar.
> "Hasselblad gave me a camera and now I'm a photographer...." And then the
> federal government seems to have spent thousands of dollars paying for her
> to photograph Canada (hmm... Ms. Fraser) - in a style reminiscent of a
> thousand other photo.net rocks trees and waterfalls photos.<<<<

Aaahhhhhh the personality principle by brain challenged government employees
who think a personality can take great photos because they are given an
interesting camera. Then pay them huge sums of money to shoot as you said...
rocks, ferns and Canadian waterfalls, mountains and non-breathing things!

My heavens I near died when I read about this complete waste of our tax
money!

OK OK I'll quit as this has nothing to do with Leica and everything to do
with Canadian government employees and damn useless Members of Parliament!

Jeeeeesh if I could be Prime Minister for 6 Days I'd surely need a rest on
the 7th! :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] Ten years behind? I think so!.)