Subject: [Leica] Ten years behind? I think so!.
From: timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton)
Date: Wed May 5 17:46:43 2004

> Unfortunately I think Leica are constantly searching for any means to
> produce revenue and if "twinkle toes dinkie head the guitar player" uses a
> Leica and it helps sell one camera they're happy. But it'll not be
> successful in securing great numbers of young photographers to buy Leica.

How dare you talk about Brian Adams like that... ;-)

The one that gets me is Roberta "I'm an astronaut" bloody Bondar.
"Hasselblad gave me a camera and now I'm a photographer...." And then the
federal government seems to have spent thousands of dollars paying for her
to photograph Canada (hmm... Ms. Fraser) - in a style reminiscent of a
thousand other photo.net rocks trees and waterfalls photos.

tim

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Ten years behind? I think so!.)