Subject: [Leica] Re: Photo Village's move is a good sign
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sat May 1 06:02:10 2004

i really am beginning to think that film vs. digital and the extinction
of film and the logevity of digital need to be corollaries of godwin's law.

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/legends/godwin/

that out of the way,

rich is a wonderful guy to deal with, his new shop is
BEAUTIFUL--somewhat like the sophistication Tamarkin used to have, and it's
astonishing how me his business has grown in size and
sophistication in just the last few years.  but fear not, he still had
jumble bin full of all sort of neat leica stuff.  and rich knows his
stuff.

-rei