Subject: [Leica] Re: Photo Village's move is a good sign
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Apr 30 14:30:14 2004

BTW - I've dealt with Rich Pinto and Photo Village and would do so again
in a heart beat - he's a great guy and totally reliable. But before you
read the 'tea leaves' on the Photo Village move, you might take a look
at the Photo Village website and note the predominance of digital
equipment - one can still sell high end film cameras, but it's the rare,
rare dealer who isn't shoving the digital stuff out the door these days
to support the film habit. ;-)

B. D.