Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 17
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Wed Apr 28 10:19:31 2004

Hi Aaron,

I think you need to shoot vertical more often.
I like the eyes in the first 2 shots (Elizabeth
and Stephanie) very much.  Stephanie is neautiful, and
I wish the glass does not block her beautiful smile.
I love the exposure on that one though.
Both of these shots (and perhaps also the next 2)
would benefit from a vertical composition, in my
opinion.

I also like the last shot (of the toast).
The Other Elizabeth (4th shot), with the strap of her
dress and (unseen) handbag, together with her hairdo,
and very blurred background looks like she just stepped
out of a swimming pool (sorry!)

Thanks for posting,

- Phong