Subject: [Leica] Update on the digital back for the Leica R8/9 (DMR)
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Wed Apr 28 07:26:32 2004

Frnk Dernie wrote:
> I can't imagine using >800asa as a matter of course!
> Frank

You would if your interiors are as dark as a crypt.
:-)

Actually, I usually (85% of the time) shoot at f2.0,
1/30 sec, ISO 400 for my interior shots.  As the lights
dimmer, first I up the ISO to 800, then I try f1.4 if
it's available and the dof requirement allows it, then
lower the shutter speed.  At least that's the theory.
In practice, I don't think about the theory.  :-)

- Phong