Subject: [Leica] Sam The Troll Is A Disingeuous Asshole
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Apr 16 06:44:43 2004

Brian asked that we change the subject - So I have. And while I'm sure
that my responding to Sam in this manner will anger some gentle Luggers,
I have no intention of having my statements, and my previous behavior in
this matter, so grossly misrepresented. If Brian decides to exile me for
this, so be it.

That said:

Sam, if you and anyone else cares to re-read my posts on the subject,
you will see that I did not call you a 'mother trucker,' or 'mother
fucker,' or anything of the sort. What I did was attack your positions,
and their apparent inconsistencies.

Now, however, as you can see from the subject line, I am calling you, on
this list, rather than in private as you prefer, a disingenuous asshole.
And as you would say, this is my last post on the subject. ;-)

B. D.