Subject: [Leica] The Wall
From: bdcolen at (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Apr 16 06:58:25 2004

The "no photos" sign must be something special related to the traveling
exhibit, because the Wall has to be one of the most photographed, nay,
overphotographed, spots on earth. The real difficult in photographing
the Wall is how to photographing it without producing a clich?...Not
that one can't produce moving images, but they have already been
produced in such great number that it becomes a really, really
challenging photographic task.