Subject: [Leica] Slides the cat has gone to kitty heaven
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Thu Apr 15 09:09:45 2004

The suffering of a starving african child, and indeed why Africa,
poverty is not far beyond our own doorsteps,
 is the result of misplaced aid and support from the so-called civilised
, developed or simply rich
who much prefer to show a farmer how to use an AK47 rather than how he
can better feed his children, or sell unecessary
goods to the already poor. Donate education to help the people help
themselves wherever they may be..
I'm sure whoever can afford $5000 for a vet and drive a Volvo is
financially well enough off to donate to charities too. Who says
that the pet owners are not giving too, does one exclude the other ??
Douglas

--
Ihre bevorzugten Shops, hilfreiche Einkaufs-Hilfen und gro?artige
Geschenk Ideen. Erleben Sie das Vergn?gen online einzukaufen mit

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Slides the cat has gone to kitty heaven)
Reply from sam at osheaven.net (Sam) ([Leica] Slides the cat has gone to kitty heaven)
Message from DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] Slides the cat has gone to kitty heaven)
Message from dkhong at pacific.net.sg (DKhong) ([Leica] Slides the cat has gone to kitty heaven)