Subject: [Leica] Slides the cat has gone to kitty heaven
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Apr 14 22:31:31 2004

On 4/14/04 5:19 PM, "Jeffery Smith" <jls@runbox.com> wrote:

snip

> Hope that you'll get another. There's plenty out there who need a good
> home and considerate owner.

I'll get to my alarm before it goes off so Elmo the dogs ears are not
assaulted.
He will howl. That will get me doing it.
If these critters only lived 5 years it would be less of a big deal.
But when they spend a good part of your life with you it's harder.
Is there a Mastiff of the feline gender? Those are here today gone tomorrow.
Yes! They call it a Bengal Tiger!
A felineness household is very foreign to me. Countertops are my own. I can
buy candles now.

Mark Rabiner

Replies: Reply from daniel_ridings at yahoo.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Slides the cat has gone to kitty heaven)
Reply from DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] Slides the cat has gone to kitty heaven)