Subject: [Leica] Slides the cat has gone to kitty heaven
From: daniel_ridings at yahoo.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Apr 15 00:21:28 2004

> If these critters only lived 5 years it would be less of a big deal.
> But when they spend a good part of your life with you it's harder.

When my cat, Isis, died and the children voted for a new one
within a year I said to myself: I'm going to keep my
distance. I don't want to feel that sadness again.

Now ... 10 years down the road with him constantly by my
side, or in my lap ... I got sucked in again.

Don't even try to be stong, ... just think of the good life
Slides had.

Daniel
http://folk.uio.no/danielr/images/DSC_7732.jpg