Subject: [Leica] Tea in England
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed Apr 14 22:16:46 2004

Jean,
it depends on whether you wish for a delicious meal or to sample a good
cup of tea! I agree that Cornwall and Devon cream teas are great but a
traditional tea in many parts of the country containing local
specialities to eat can be good. If one wants to have a good cup of tea
it is MUCH more difficult. Very expensive coffee has become more widely
available and finding a good cup of tea is increasingly difficult,
often the best are at transport caf?s. It really is worth trying a good
cup of tea (I am an addict) but it is very difficult to find in the UK
and pretty well impossible in the rest of the world. Australia used to
be good but has gone the same way as the UK, expensive mediocre coffee
and undrinkable tea.
end rant,
Frank