Subject: [Leica] The Wall, Ted Grants message, and names
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat Apr 17 00:35:22 2004

It seems to me that we all owe a huge debt of gratitude to those who
died for our freedom, a memorial is a fitting reminder and it is
appropriate to reflect on their sacrifice from time to time and to
remind younger people that there is nothing glamourous about war at a
time when they seem to think movies are an accurate reflection of
history.
If it is true that Viet Nam veterans were outcast this is appalling.
Surely soldiers are just doing what they are told by the self serving
politicians.
Frank