Subject: [Leica] Portraits across the table
From: mortonenterprises at earthlink.net (Morton Enterprises)
Date: Thu Mar 25 17:31:21 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Aquiles Almansi <aalmansi@yahoo.com>
Sent: Mar 25, 2004 1:33 PM
To: lug@leica-users.org, leica@topica.com

My constant travelling over the last four months have
made it impossible to process and scan film on a
regular basis. Here you have the product of different
meetings, with different people, normally around a
table:

1) M6TTL, 90/2.8, Delta 400@1600

http://www.leica-gallery.net/aalmansi/image-63034.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/aalmansi/image-63031.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/aalmansi/image-63032.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/aalmansi/image-63030.html

2) IIIf, 50/2, XP2 super
http://www.leica-gallery.net/aalmansi/image-63033.html

Aguiles,
I usually don't  have much response with the photos on this site,
but I enjoyed looking at your work.  I like the fact that you are finding subject
matter to photograph and doing it despite other distractions.  Keep shooting!!
I am not familiar with your work but you are very close to something
that could be an awesome body of work.  I like the composition, it's refreshing.
I do have some lighting issues but the comes with more and more taking of
photographs.  I don't really care who the people are but the way you have
captured them is visually very interesting.  Keep up the good work.
Bruce Morton
Morton Enterprises Inc
3) M6TTL, 35/2, HP5+
http://www.leica-gallery.net/aalmansi/image-63029.html