Subject: [Leica] Portraits across the table
From: gwpics at aol.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu Mar 25 23:26:39 2004

I don't normally participate in these image postings but I thought I
might on this one at:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/gwpics/image-63040.html

I was working for Age Concern (a UK based charity for older people) and
was shooting in a day centre for them. This lady, who was in her
eighties walked 3 miles each way to help out and care for the elderly.
"I don't want you to think I am one of them, you know - I am only in my
eighties!" was her comment when I photographed her!

Gerry

--
Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com