Subject: [Leica] Me web-site
From: mortonenterprises at earthlink.net (Morton Enterprises)
Date: Mon Apr 12 20:13:38 2004

I've decided to open the flood gates and let those of you who are interested to view
my new web-site.  www.me-photography.com
me= Morton enterprises
The desert shots are taken with a Fugi 6x9, all the other b&w shots are taken with a
Leica CL (mostly 40mm and some 90mm), all the color shots are Leica CL with 90mm.
The site is not totally complete.  Still need to put together my biography with some other
text.
This site was put together by Tempe Camera Repair, Tempe, AZ.  It is a fairly new service with
photographers from all over the world participating.  You pay a monthly fee to manage the web-site.
Any orders go directly to TCR and they print, package, and ship it all.  You just have to supply the
neg. or digital file.  They are mainly doing this to keep their lab busy.  There is no commission on
print sales.  Some other noted photographers who are using this service are Allen Dutton and Jerry
Jacka.
Hope you enjoy.
Bruce Morton

Replies: Reply from leowesson at charter.net (leo wesson) ([Leica] color to bw)