Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: It's so easy..
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 18:14:25 -0800

GREG LORENZO said:
> The CBC reported on a documentry on Ripoff Inkjet ink prices that the ink
sold by Epson and HP cost more per once than the finest scotch or
perfumes.<<<<,,,,

Hi Greg,
Well being a knowledgeable member of the scotch buying crowd I can
unequivocally agree with the findings of the CBC!!!!! :-)

I figure for the cost of Epson inks for use in the 2200 I've purchased at
least a dozen cases of the finest single malt a person can buy!  And not a
drop to drink! ;-)
ted

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: It's so easy..)