Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: It's so easy..
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 23:49:09 -0500

Jesus H. Christ, Ted!

Stop drinking scotch... try some Merlot.

Vendange is only $5.00 per bottle, tastes ok and it will keep your heart
going.

One would think that you were spending all of your retirement funds on
2200 Epson inks!

They're only $8.90 per cartridge and one gets many prints out of them.

$4.00 for an 11x14 print with robust colors is CHEAP!

http://www.atlex.com/Epson/inkjet_printer/photo_2200.htm

C'mon, let's get back to telling us about composition and how to focus a
19mm.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Re: It's so easy..)
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Re: It's so easy..)