Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: It's so easy..
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:33:49 -0500

At 02:14 PM 2/28/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>  I decided
>to wait to see what the 4000 looks like. I may also look for a refurbed
>7600. Decisions, decisions! The only drawback I hear regarding the 2200 is
>the cost of inks.
>
>DaveR

Dave -
That's true!!  I'll be getting the 4000, too.  The choices for economical
ink would be hooking the 2200 up to a continuous flow ink system or using
the 4000 with big cartridges.  The 4000 has the advantage of both black
inks being installed at the same time and the ability to print larger.  The
2200 is a great printer, though.  If I continue to use it, I'll get the CFS
and MIS inks.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com