Subject: Re: [Leica] E puts site updated
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@imagecraft.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 23:47:53 -0800

At 12:43 AM 2/28/2004 -0500, sam wrote:
>I think he just decided there was more money in pornography then in
>fighting B.D. about Leica products.
>
>Sam S

Heh, that's actually pretty funny. I presume "pornography" here may refer
to the whoring of Leica products and not the actual pr0nographic images...

I read Mr. Puts stuff a lot and enjoy it very much, although his
description of basically how the camera affects your way of thinking
(shades of NLP?) is [still] sort of weird to me, e.g.a RF user is like (not
his words, paraphrasing here) stalking / anticipating the decisive moment, etc.

Any way, I was showing my wife his site, and her immediate reactions were
how cheese-cake'ish the site looks with those almost porno images.

use richard@imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] E puts site updated)
Reply from sam <sam@osheaven.net> (Re: [Leica] E puts site updated)
Message from "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net> (RE: [Leica] E puts site updated)