Subject: Re: [Leica] E puts site updated
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 09:34:50 +0100

> At 12:43 AM 2/28/2004 -0500, sam wrote:
> >I think he just decided there was more money in pornography then in
> >fighting B.D. about Leica products.
> >
> >Sam S
>
> Heh, that's actually pretty funny. I presume "pornography" here may refer
> to the whoring of Leica products and not the actual pr0nographic images...
>
> I read Mr. Puts stuff a lot and enjoy it very much, although his
> description of basically how the camera affects your way of thinking
> (shades of NLP?) is [still] sort of weird to me, e.g.a RF user is like
(not
> his words, paraphrasing here) stalking / anticipating the decisive moment,
etc.

> Any way, I was showing my wife his site, and her immediate reactions were
> how cheese-cake'ish the site looks with those almost porno images.
>

> // richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly, please
> use richard@imagecraft.com)
Well overhere in the Netherlands people don,t consider pictures like these
remotely pornographic not even erotic.Just a people shot.What i find funny
is that he does not take great care in presenting them no spotting etc.Also
his techniques seem quite different from porno shooters.I had the pleasure
of working with one and was amazed at the simplicity of the light .
Couple of umbrellas at 3000 w/s everything at f11  even used auxillary
lenses on an old hassy lens i.s.o changing lenses.
simon jessurun

Message from "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net> (RE: [Leica] E puts site updated)
Message from "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@imagecraft.com> (Re: [Leica] E puts site updated)