Subject: Re: [Leica] Last week was as hot as buggery but the skies were great.
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:18:56 -0600

Well, well, well, look what the cat drug out of the bag!

Rob, it's good to hear from you and to see more of your wonderfully
inspiring work. Thank you so much for posting it and all the best to you
in the heat. Kansas City gets up in that temperature range with some
regularity over the summer months but most are prepared with central air
conditioning so the threat of death is much less.

Your shots are terrific and give me some inspiration for doing some new
things at my next wedding.

Lea