Subject: [Leica] Last week was as hot as buggery but the skies were great.
From: Rob Heyman <rheyman@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 00:06:58 +1000

Hi all,

I have not posted for ages because of work and Christmas etc., but I
have finally made the effort and put some of last weeks portraits on:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/heymanphoto/folder-6335.html

The portraits posted will only be there for a short time since I
promised someone in USA that I would show him the shots we took together
when he was here last week.

We had the highest ever temperatures in Brisbane last week and over the
weekend, so much so that the waterbed we have slept on for twenty years
reached a temperature of  36 degsC and was almost unusable. Needless to
say I used another bed. The shade temperature at my house reached 45
degs C on Saturday. That's 113 degrees Fahrenheit, folks. Even assuming
that my thermometer is out by two degrees, that's still  109.4 degs F.
The radio has reported that there may have been up to thirty people died
because of these abnormal temps.

Rob
Rob Heyman Photography
32 Binyara Street