Subject: [Leica] For Sale
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 12:46:54 -0500

My accountant, Mr. Cooke de'Books at Dewey, Cheetham and Howe would
really appreciate it if you folks could some of this stuff and so to
help them in THEIR time of need I offer the following:

BOOKS
http://enitka.com/books4sale.html

CAMERA Ephermera
Nikon MF lenses
105/2.5 Nikkor P  $150  Please buy me - I no longer have a body to be
attached to and I'm very lonely :(

Filters
72 mm

	81A

67 mm
	Orange- Soligor
	UV - Hoya
	Red - ? brand
	UV - B and W KR 1.5 UV 67E
	Yellow - Hoya

60mm
	Leica - threads are suspect but could work - will sell cheap.

58 mm
	Haze - Tiffen
	81A- Tiffen
	Yellow - Hoya
	UV - Tiffen
	Red - Hoya
	80A - Hoya
	ND2x - Hoya
	Cross Screen Hoya

55mm

	81A by Vivitar
	UV - Leica
	Skylight - no name - 2 of 'em
	Red - no name
	Circ. Polarizer - Hoya and Cokin
	Polarizer Linear- Hoya

52 mm
	Red - vivitar

40.5 mm
	Red - B and W

39mm
	UV - Tiffen 2 of 'em

Cokin Adapter for 55 mm with A 124 grad. brown and A120 Grad. gray
Cokin Adapter for 67 mm with 81A

Durst enlarger M670VC B and W - 35 mm up to 6 x 7 -
	Basic enlarger with:
	Power Supply
	Unineg insert
	Frames fro 35, 645, 6x6, 6x7
	Anti-Newtonian Glass
	Vegabox 35 light mixer for 35 mm
	Vegabox 667 for 6 x 6 and 6x7 negs.
	Vegatub lens holder for 6 x7 using 100 or 105 lens
	Siriopla lens holder for 6 x 6 using 75  or 80 lens
                            also for 35 mm using 50 lens

Enlarging lenses
	Schneider Componan -S  50/2.8
	Schneider Componan -S  105/4.5

Watson Bulk Loader $10

HAM RADIO EQUIPMENT - yes that's right  http://home.twcny.rr.com/nitka
ICON 725 HF rig, Kenwood 2 m mobile, Kenwood Tri-bander Mobile, and
various duplexers.

Ernie's Book Emporium Now Open - yes that's right over 300 titles, Most
are Mint(-)
http://enitka.com/books4sale.html

Many top notch titles still available

Price listed for books is retail - please offer what you think you'd
like to pay -All items are negotiable.
Pictures and further descriptions available by request from those
interested.

Ernie Nitka N2PFL

enitka@twcny.rr.com