Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB emergency post
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:08:23 -0500

a little belated but I too can vouch for Rich's service.  The Ultron is
a nice lens - I also use the 35/2.5 pancake lens and find it a real gem
if you don't need the little extra speed.  I would however stay away
from the 50/2.5 - I found it to be very soft and not to my liking.

ernie
enitka@twcny.rr.com
Ernestnitka@aol.com
www.enitka.com