Subject: Re: [Leica] Neal F: ex-LUGer :-(
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:02:36 -0500

before the eulogies start coming out - consider that maybe he's on
vacation or otherwise occupied.  I dont' think we can assume that he's
unsubscribed because of political discussions here.  If that were the
case he'd have been long gone by now.   I for one find the 'DEL' button
my favorite one.

ernie
enitka@twcny.rr.com
Ernestnitka@aol.com