Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-X turns 50
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:02:24 -0800

Feli di Giorgio said wishfully:
Subject: [Leica] Tri-X turns 50

> Let's hope it's around for another 50...<

>>Kodak's Venerable TRI-X Black-and-White Film Celebrates 50 Years of
Unparalleled Popularity and Quality <<<<<

OK Feli if it it's still around how old wil you be abd are you sure the
world wont ll be digital by then? ;-)

Hell I'll only be 125, and if TRI-x is still around that should set some
kind of record both for  user and film! ;-) Now there's a hell of a goal to
aim for, 125 yrs. and shooting Tri-x with a Leica. ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] Tri-X turns 50)
Reply from Feli di Giorgio <feli@creocollective.com> (Re: [Leica] Tri-X turns 50)
Message from Feli di Giorgio <feli@creocollective.com> ([Leica] Tri-X turns 50)