Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital M - was Leica to Restructure, Cut Staff
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 16:49:05 -0800

Dan C

> But what is wrong with speculating about what a possible future Leica may
> entail?    Is it any worse than talking about whiskey or fountain pens or
> hats?  This list would be dead if it wern't for these kinds of posts.
> There's always the delete key, or email filter if they really bother
you.<<<<<<

No no Dan you got it wrong, it's entertainment during the rainy season when
we stay inside. ;-)

Heck I haven't responded on the topic other than the one quoted, as I'm too
busy playing with a Digilux 1 and Canon G5 to be ready for the digi M
whatever comes along. ;-) Also that I'll be ready for the digital module for
my R8's. :-) And if it doesn't cost the farm I'll get two of them.

I just figured all the hypothetical stuff was getting a bit much and "at
least some of the time" would or could be better spent at taking pictures
until birthing time ;-) But I make every effort to get both, read the stuff
or "delete" quickly if the topic is floundering around and not going
anywhere. And respond once in a while of late.

I'd rather save all my energies for when the d-M is here and work the
daylights out of it as soon as I have it in my hands, than constantly
reading the same message beaten in every direction. The new stuff is
interesting but the same stuff over and over is a bit much. Yep and then
it's delete time.

ted

Replies: Reply from Jonathan Borden <jonathan@openhealth.org> ([Leica] test report on my digital M)
Message from Feli di Giorgio <feli@creocollective.com> (RE: [Leica] Digital M - was Leica to Restructure, Cut Staff)