Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW week 5 - I'm ready for my close up..
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 22:35:32 -0800

eric showed:
Subject: [Leica] PAW week 5 - I'm ready for my close up..

> PAW week 5. Learning to love my 60mm macro elmarit..
> http://www.faneuil.net/2004/2004-4.htm<<<<<<<

Hi Eric,
A beautiful clean photograph! Good on you. I bought the same lens in '72
while shooting the Munich Summer Olympics and it became one of my work horse
tools. I later purchased the 100 macro and sold the 60. Of course as all of
us who've sold one lens to buy another have learned, we shouldn't have sold
the lens. :-)

You've put yours to fine use and I imagine a 16X20 wet print or 13X19 Epson
print would be a fabulous portrait to on the wall. Such beautiful eyes. :-)
Well done.
ted