Subject: [Leica] test report on my digital M
From: Jonathan Borden <jonathan@openhealth.org>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 23:57:47 -0500

I had a great day with my digital M.

I took a stroll on Presque Isle with the kids. Since I'm digital today,
I used a roll of Reala and shot some snow drifts on Lake Erie. This
afternoon we dropped the roll at a Ritz one-hour minilab, found some
bargains in the mall, and headed home. I popped a few negs in the
scanner, and played a bit with Photoshop and soon after I was printing
this shots on my Epson 2200. The 4x6 proofs are a great way to see
which shots I want to print larger -- and its cheaper to get the
minilab to print the proofs than to use the Epson.

The downside is that  unlike those digital "Polaroid" type cameras, you
don't get to immediately see the pictures from the digital M :-)

Jonathan

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@www.sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] test report on my digital M)
Message from Feli di Giorgio <feli@creocollective.com> (RE: [Leica] Digital M - was Leica to Restructure, Cut Staff)
Message from Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Digital M - was Leica to Restructure, Cut Staff)