Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB: Mint 40mm Rokkor CLE
From: "John Abela" <jamriman@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 12:57:29 -0500

Wow Sonny,
You must be a real famous photographer!  I have an idea. I'll buy that point
and shoot, use it until its nice and brassed up and give it to so you can
stick it where the sun don't shine! I love you too sweetie!

Regards,
John

Er.. just a question here.. what is better than mint?  I have an answer! a
proven brassed any damn lens that has proved that it can take pictures.

John, turn in your camera at the door and leave.  Go buy a point and shoot.

Love always and good-bye.
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com