Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Digiluxi now third partner
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 22:04:17 -0500

Larry:
Interesting that you make the point of a possible additional alliance
partner for Leica in the realm of digital camera's.  This last weekend I
heard a rumor about an old partner working on a DSLR that was in alpha
prototype moving to beta.  Major concerns were power drain and weight.

Could we be hearing about the same thing?

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com