Subject: [Leica] When You Ain't Got Nothing, You Ain't Got Nothing to Lose
From: sam <sam@osheaven.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:54:01 -0500

In my lust for Leica film camera conversation, I've resorted to reading
the archives now that the LUG has become the Canon Digital International
Forum (CDIF). There is a lot of interesting stuff there. And not really
too many long-running threads about camera bags, whiskey, crap on why
it's a good investment to buy another $1500 lens. etc.--stuff the LUG is
infamous for. My foray into the archives was enjoyable. My thanks to
those involved in maintaining it. It's really much better than most
archives.

Sam S

Message from Jonathan Borden <jonathan@openhealth.org> (Re: [Leica] Lens Adapters on Canon EOS bodies)