Subject: Re: [Leica] Fw: [LargeFormat] Beth Keiser Shoots B&W 4x5 For Campaign Coverage
From: sam <sam@osheaven.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 13:43:57 -0500

Beth Keiser has become a minor hero of mine. Reminds me of the fellow
who wondered aloud during an aggressive "are digital prints archival"
debate, how many of the people involved in the debate could produce even
one print that is worthy of lasting; and then suggested that
non-archival prints might well be a bessing for furture peoples.

Sam S