Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R lenses on Canon bodies
From: sam <sam@osheaven.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:08:59 -0500

It's difficult to understand how a creative slump can be cured by
putting your lenses on a new body. Maybe you ought to look inward rather
than outward for the cure. I don't at all mean to be sarcastic.

Sam S

Replies: Reply from Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: R lenses on Canon bodies)