Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R lenses on Canon bodies
From: "David Rodgers" <davrodgers@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:40:41 -0800

Thanks to all who answered my question about using Canon digital bodies and
R lenses.

I've been in a photographic slump for the past year. Since I first picked up
a camera over 30-years ago, I can't remember taking fewer shots in a
12-month period. My goal is to shoot more in 2004. I was thinking that
perhaps having my R lenses on a digital body will help.

I enjoy film photography, and I especially enjoy darkroom work. But it takes
more time to set up my darkroom chemicals than it does to churn out an
inkjet. Sadly, I've still got undeveloped film that I shot last summer.

DaveR