Subject: Re: [Leica] enlargers
From: sam <sam@osheaven.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 03:13:54 -0500

If you life in the U.S. your best bet is a Beseler. They have maintained
their model designations for 30 years or more. A lens board or negative
carrier made for a 30 year old enlarger will fit a new enlarger made
yesterday. Enlarger items are sold in any big camera store, and there is
a plentiful supply of used items because the enlargers are so
long-lived. They are very sturdy and lots of third party options (cold
light heads, etc.) have, and are being made.

The last name on my list would be Durst. They never sold well in the
U.S. and parts are scarce.

Sam S

Message from Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] enlargers)