Subject: [Leica] Leica Steiff Teddy Bear - limited quantities left
From: Henry Posner <henryp@bhphotovideo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:25:11 -0500

B&H has fewer than a dozen of the beautiful limited edition Leica Steiff
Teddy Bears left.

 From our website:
Limited Edition Leica Steiff 1909 Classic Teddy Bear -- The absolutely
gorgeous Leica Steiff Bear These bears are from the legendary German
manufacturer Steiff who has long been considered the premier Teddy Bear
manufacturer in the world. Partially hand crafted, they are dressed with a
Cap and a Photo Vest with three zippered pockets. Bears such as these
normally sell for between $300 and $500 dollars, making our price an
exceptional deal for all collectors. As a matter of fact, special
"collection" bears such as these can sometimes run upwards of $1,000
dollars, making this deal all the better. The offer is valid only while
supplies last. Standing height is 16.5" Weight 35.3 oz.

Our Price: $ 229.95 + s&h. Ask for B&H # LESTB.

Order on-line at
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=217972&is=REG>
or phone us at 800 606-6969 or 212 444-6615.

When they're gone, they're gone.
- -- -

regards,
Henry Posner