Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Steiff Teddy Bear - limited quantities left
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 18:07:56 -0600

Henry:

>B&H has fewer than a dozen of the beautiful limited edition Leica Steiff
>Teddy Bears left.

Buahahahahaha!  Now that's funny.  I was going to complain about Henry
violating the "for sale" rules by posting on a day other than Friday, but
this isn't about selling bears.  This is about making us laugh.  And it did
that job quite well.

I think I made a huge mistake.  I just bought a new Canon SLR.  And for the
life of me, I can't find any stuffed animals that are marketed with the
Canon logo.  :)

Eric