Subject: [Leica] One Day Price Specials
From: Henry Posner <henryp@bhphotovideo.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 12:36:41 -0500

A B&H Exclusive for Leica-philes.

Tuesday, December 9, 2003

One Day Only.

Leica - Minox on sale ! ! !

B&H is offering 10% off our regular selling price on ALL Leica and Minox
products in stock.

This includes ALL film and digital cameras and accessories and all
binocular/scope products and accessories. There will be no rain-checks, no
back-orders, and the discount does not apply to Special Order or non-stock
merchandise.

For the day of the event, prices on our web site will be adjusted to
reflect the discount. If the item is restricted by an MAP agreement, you
MUST use the "E-mail me a better price" link to get the discounted price.

Call 800 606-6969 or e-mail <photo@bhphotovideo.com>.
- -- -

regards,
Henry Posner