Subject: [Leica] OT - Polaroid SprintScan 4000 question
From: "langhans" <langhans@compwrx.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 05:32:27 -0800

A friend of mine uses one and has gotten this error: (in his own words)

"I am using SilverFast AI6 w/my Poloaroid SprintScan 4000 & Photoshop
Elements 2.  When I click the scan button the process starts & then I get
the message: "Media Bumping" & the process stops.  When I click the button
again sometimes I get the same message & sometimes it tells me it can't find
the film or carrier."

Has anyone seen this error message before?  Know what to do?  I did a google
search and found one reference where someone had to send their scanner in to
have some internals replaced.  No other references, not even on Polaroid's
site.  Any help you can give him would be appreciated.

Thanks

Aram