Subject: [Leica] OT - Follow up on war photos
From: "langhans" <langhans@compwrx.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 15:09:50 -0800

When I posted my original question about unforgettable war photos I said I
had just started reading the book "Flags of our Fathers"  by James Bradley.
I finally finished it.  A two week Christmas break w/o a moment to pick it
up and a hectic first week back slowed me down.  At the time I said I wasn't
in to it enough to recommend it.  Well, while it is not a great literary
work, I would definately recommend it for anyone who is a history buff.  The
last chapter did have me in tears, so maybe it is good literture as well as
interesting history.

Aram

This message is made of 100% recycled electrons.  No new atoms were
destroyed in making it.

Aram Langhans
Science Teacher, Naches High School
101 W. 5th. St / P. O. Box 159