Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Polaroid SprintScan 4000 question
From: "john" <raga@raga.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:20:16 -0500

Is it hitting something as it emerges from the back of the scanner?
Is the negative carrier properly assembled? (the hinge may need to be
squeezed together.
Is he periodically using the little cleaning brush that attaches  to
the end of the slide carrier?
Has he called Polaroid tech support? They are very helpful. . . John

<<"I am using SilverFast AI6 w/my Polaroid SprintScan 4000 & Photoshop
Elements 2.  When I click the scan button the process starts & then I get
the message: "Media Bumping" & the process stops.  When I click the button
again sometimes I get the same message & sometimes it tells me it can't find
the film or carrier.">>

Replies: Reply from Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com> (Re: [Leica] OT - Polaroid SprintScan 4000 question)