Subject: [Leica] FS: Kodachrome 200 (5 rolls 24x)
From: Marc Attinasi <attinasi@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 11:02:20 -0800

I found 5 rolls of K200 24 exposure in my freezer - outdated by about a
year. I shot a roll last week and there is a slight warmish cast, but
easily fixed if the slides are scanned. I won't use it, so up to the
LUG in case anyone else can. Cheap - $15 shipped to US, $10 + shipping
elsewhere. I can provide un-manipulated scans if you want to see the
image quality, but my scanner is mediocre at best (Epson 2450) - shoudl
show the color quality well enough though.

mailto: marc@attinasi.org if you are interested.

Cheers!
- - marc