Subject: [Leica] Hate to admit this...
From: Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 17:23:27 +0100

Dear List -

I had this nice little cooking work-shop yesterday. I shot away three
rolls of Neopan 1600 at 3200 ASA I thought. Only when I went out to get
them processed this morning, I found that one of these rolls had
actually been a Provia 100!

My question is if there is any chance of processing this in a way to
retrieve some sort of information on that, or would it be a complete
waist to have it processed at all.

Thanks a lot (to that Italian wine too...)

- --
  Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.com>

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Hate to admit this...)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Hate to admit this...)