Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Not a PAW...
From: "Keith R. Wessel" <keith@wbalaw.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 17:05:45 -0600

Who became famous upon assignment to photograph the Queen, turned his back
to the Queen and photographed the crowd?

Maybe if you are hired by the Bride to photograph the wedding you should
have her in focus at all times.  Otherwise I think these photographs say
something about the wedding but I wouldn't call them "happysnap"s.