Subject: Re: [Leica] Not a PAW...
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 19:19:26 -0700

I agree... the shoe shot is far and away my favorite.  I normally do not
like to crop (rather do it with the camera) but I think this shot might
benefit by removing the far left figure.  I think this might make this a
tighter, more graphic image. The line of disembodied feet in a diagonal
partitioning of the frame might be nice.

My second favorite is the wedding photog shooting the bride and the father
(I assume father).  It illustrates the humorless, artificial business of
weddings.

Nice work
cheers

Jack McLain