Subject: Re: [Leica] Not a PAW...
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:46:23 -0800

B. D. Colen showed:
> But new images...
> From a shoot of the 24 hours before a wedding through the ceremony....I
> still have many more images to work on, but here's a group of initial
> picks...
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/folder-6029.html<<<

B.D.,
Some damn fine photography! My favourite?  The shoes of the men attendees!
Just a first class photograph, but more important is to have seen it in the
first place!!! Most people including pro wedding shooters wouldn't see it
and if they did would pass it by because they don't have a motivational eyes
and weddings are all about brides!!

I mean at a wedding who looks at the feet of the guys? It's always the
beauty of the bride everyone has the hots for to do pictures and what do you
do?  See the shiny shoes!!! A beauty! FOM 2 material for sure! You may not
hear worth a damn but you "shur got sharp photo eyes!" ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] Not a PAW...)